1. Register and log in to your account.
2. Search for your products on SGshop.com which is a mirror site of Taobao. Searches can also be done on the external Chinese e-shopping sites. For the avoidance of doubt, SGshop does not offer by itself any products for sale, all products are offered for sale by third-party sellers with no association of any kind to SGshop, SGshop merely provides a platform to assist you in purchasing from the seller based in China. The details (including identity) of third-party sellers as made available by Taobao or other external China e-shopping sites are displayed for your review prior to and during your placing of an order.
3. Type in the keywords for your desired products, or paste the URL of your chosen products from your selected third-party sellers into SGshop's search column.
4. Select the desired design, quantity, and shipping method. Feel free to indicate any remarks. All your selections and remarks are sent to the third party seller that you have chosen to purchase from.
5. Once you are ready to place your order with the third party seller, confirm the selected the item and click SUBMIT.
6. 1st payment (Product Price + China Domestic Shipping) to be made to the third party seller that you selected will be required immediately, can be made via PayPal/ Visa/ MasterCard or your SGshop account balance credit.
7. Balance credits can be topped up via I-Banking/ATM transfer and will be confirmed within 24 hours.
8. Once payment has been confirmed, processing of your order will commence. Order status will be updated accordingly (which will also be dependent on the third party seller that you selected to purchase from). Please be noted that the delivery speed of China Express (domestic shipping) is dependent on your selected third-party seller’s location and courier service (1 - 5 days).
9. Once your purchase has arrived at the logistics center in China, inspection for the correct quantity, size, color, and design, as well as any obvious defect, will be done before it ready for your submission for your international shipment.
10. After you have submitted for your international shipment. You will be required to make the 2nd Payment (International Shipping Fee + Service Charge + Clearance Fee) online, such payment to be made to SGshop. Once payment is done, the product will then be shipped to your doorstep.
11. Once your purchased product reaches you, proceed to “My Collection” to confirm it. You will then receive your membership points. We would also appreciate it if you were to leave a feedback on the third party seller's product and our SGshop's logistical and agency services, in order for us to continue improving on our services.
Please note that neither the logistics center in China nor we at SGshop are able to check on or verify the authenticity of any products that you order. You agree to fully check all information and photographs made available by the seller that you have selected, and to communicate with such seller for additional information as you may require in order to satisfy yourself on the authenticity of the products that you wish to purchase. You should also compare the prices of what is sold online with the prices of similar products sold in retails shop in Malaysia, and if the prices of the online seller are very much lower than the retails shops in Malaysia, the product may not be authentic. Do not buy if you have any doubts about the authenticity of any products from any online seller. We will not be responsible for any counterfeit products, and you agree that you will bear full liability as the principal of the indemnified parties, fully defend, hold harmless and indemnify SGshop, the logistics centre in China, all directors, shareholders, employees, officers and agents of SGshop ("indemnified parties") in the event that any of the indemnified parties face a third party claim or suffer damages or incur expenses as a result of the counterfeit products ordered by you and brought into Malaysia on your behalf by SGshop as your agent acting on your instructions, including but not limited to settlement fees, court action fees, statutory penalties, and legal fees on a solicitor-client basis.