The International shipping cost is quoted for shipment from logistics center in China directly to your doorstep.
1. For weight less than 500g will be calculate as 500g.
2. 'Fragile item' (eg. lighting, ornament, tableware with glass, etc) is strongly NOT recommended for purchase and delivery, as SGshop do not hold responsibility for damage incurred during delivery process. However if you insist us to deliver, we will try our best to add extra protection to the parcel.
3. For delivery to remote areas (eg. highlands, mountain areas, Malaysia-Thailand border, FELDA plantation area), an extra fee of RM110.00 may be incurred, including all shipping methods.
4. Parcel more than 30KG is unable to be delivered to address within islands (eg. Pulau Pangkor, Pulau Langkawi, Pulau Ketam, etc), whereas it can only be delivered to the pier or your designated logistic company. For such arrangement, kindly contact Customer Care team for enquiry and solution.
The differences between our shipment methods:
- Express Air shipment is the fastest shipment method which only takes 1-2 working days for West Malaysia, 2-4 working days for East Malaysia.
- Economy Air shipment charge is slightly cheaper than Express Air shipment, however the waiting time will be slightly longer.
- Special Air shipment is a special arrangement for sensitive goods, which are unable to be shipped by normal Air shipment.
* E.g. branded products**, cosmetics, processed food, electronic devices. More information on Customs Related.
All Air shipments are scheduled daily from Monday to Friday.
- Sea shipment is our cheapest shipping method which suitable for normal bulky items, even though the waiting time is slightly longer than our Air shipments. You may also choose to ship your sensitive goods with the Sea shipment.
Sea shipment is scheduled from Monday to Saturday.
The waiting time for each shipping method
* The international shipping days above only stands for Working days (Not including Saturday,Sunday and public holidays)
Please note that neither the logistics centre in China nor we at the SGshop are able to check on or verify the authenticity of any products that you order. You agree to fully check all information and photographs made available by the seller that you have selected, and to communicate with such seller for additional information as you may require in order to satisfy yourself on the authenticity of the products that you wish to purchase. You should also compare the prices of what is sold online with the prices of similar products sold in retail shops in Malaysia, and if the prices of the online seller are very much lower than the retail shops in Malaysia, the products may not be authentic. Do not buy if you have any doubts on the authenticity of any products from any online seller. We will not be responsible for any counterfeit products, and you agree that you will bear full liability as the principal of the indemnified parties, fully defend, hold harmless and indemnify SGshop, the logistics centre in China, all directors, shareholders, employees, officers and agents of SGshop ("indemnified parties") in the event that any of the indemnified parties face a third party claim or suffer damages or incur expenses as a result of the counterfeit products ordered by you and brought into Malaysia on your behalf by SGshop as your agent acting on your instructions, including but not limited to settlement fees, court-action fees, statutory penalties, and legal fees on solicitor-client basis.